- Yes, you found me! It’s Yarrow Paisley, the one and only something something. . . . This page features my publishing credentials. For contact information, a modest blog, and links of potential interest, consult the menu (up there). Or just click these links here, duh.
- Yarrow Paisley was born shortly after the American Bicentennial. He graduated from Bard College with a BA in Literature and has since worked in various professions, including book clerk, photographer, lab grunt, gambler, clipboard canvasser, factory drudge, and letter carrier.
- Two collections of his fiction are available: Mendicant City from the world-spanning Snuggly Books and I, No Other from Vermont’s own Whiskey Tit.
- His writing has appeared in a number of journals and anthologies over the years. Some notable ones? Shimmer Magazine paid a lot, I’m talking smackeroos, so it’s VERY notable. And Strange Tales V from Tartarus Press was HARDCOVER (and beautiful). Two Snuggly anthologies: Marked to Die and Drowning in Beauty. A Chômu anthology: Dadaoism. Lots of other things. . . . Why, back in the day, he had work published in Gargoyle, Pear Noir!, Sein und Werden, 3rd bed, and Web Conjunctions . . . among so many others!
- Yarrow lives in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts.
- I, No Other
- My first full length collection of literary mind-alterers, aged in oak barrels at the Whiskey Tit.
- My current showpiece, the thing prouding me up these days. © 2017.
- Narrations. Hot gas inflations. And of course, shameful exudations. So sweaty.
- Exemplars of the Yarrowine Aesthetic. Although, let’s face it, I have some other Aesthetics, too. Someday, those will also be exemplified. (Indeed, another is on display in Mendicant City, my Snuggly Slim, detailed elsewhere on this page.)
- Terrific cover art by Jeremy Hawkins.
- Available from retailers, fine and otherwise! Even Amazon.
- See the glory. (Once seen, try to unsee it. ASAP.)
- Mendicant City
- A book! A Snuggly Slim, I meantersay. From Snuggly Books. 46 pages. 6 bucks.
- What kind of book? A collection: fictions, short ones. Perhaps they are prose poems? Nah.
- What are they, then? Follow me.
- Exhalations: hot gases from my inner psychic cavities.
- Exhumations: my youth tramping out from its grave. I never filled it in, didn’t even close the lid on the coffin. I.e.: no barrier between the ghoul and all of you.
- Exaltations: no balloon but the Universe itself contains my self-love.
- Available now! (As of August 8, 2016)
- Order at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- Also available at other fine retailers, I dunno which. And of course, from Snuggly Itself.
- Drowning in Beauty
- Subtitle: “The Neo-Decadent Anthology”
- A manifesto-issuing, class-defining anthology.
- I think one might credibly call this volume “Historic.” Someone. Please?
- Contains a contribution from moi. (A literary contribution.)
- Edited by Daniel Corrick and Justin Isis.
- Forthcoming (April 30) from Snuggly Books.